Friday, March 2, 2012

February Favorites!

It's already March- so crazy! February went by so fast, and the year is slipping already. I wanted to share my February favorites because I have some new ones! 

 Maybelline One by One Volume Express
I just got this new mascara recently and I love it! It makes my lashes dark, and long! Ever since I started wearing this I have gotten compliments daily on how long and thick my lashes look. It is not clumpy whatsoever and the waterproof version that I have has kept its hydro-proof promise! I like this mascara over LashBlast only because it has a darker formula, and the brush is easier to get the inside corner lashes. 

Secret Wonderland Body Mist from Bath & Body Works
I received this in a giveaway. I love the scent! It's a mix of strawberry and jasmine. It has a fruity/floraly scent without over doing anything. This is definitely not a "airy" scent, but I recommended to check it out or try out the matching lotion. 

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
I have been loving Burt's Bees lip products lately. I have the lip balm, and tinted lip balms and adore them both. The regular lip balm is smooth, nourishing, and feels cool and minty on your lips. The tinted lip balm glides on really well, and the color shows.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I have finally gotten around to reading the Hunger Games, and fell in love with it! It is very addicting. I can't wait to read the rest of the series and see the movie (coming out this month!). I have an entire blog post about The Hunger Games which you can view here.

Quaker Oats Lightly Salted Rice Cakes
I have started eating rice cakes lately. I find that they are a great substitution for bread (in some cases) and still taste good. I like to top them with peanut butter (add some bananas/apples), jelly, or salsa. They are also nice to crumble up and use them in recipes. Quaker Oats has several different flavors as well including Apples and Cinnamon, Caramel Corn, Chocolate, White Cheddar, and Butter Popped Corn. I haven't tried all of them, but I hope to soon. 

What's your February favorites? Hope you enjoyed! TGIF! XO Charlotte 
 

1 comment: