Monday, January 23, 2012

Toning Tip: Zumba Fitness

For Christmas, I was given the Zumba Fitness 2 Wii Game as a gift. I've wanted to try Zumba for a long time, and this gift is useful to try it in my own home. I thought I would share my thoughts on what a wonderful game/tool this is to "party yourself into shape". 

 Zumba Fitness 2

FEATURES: 
  • 32 exhilarating new routines 
  • 24 different dance styles
  • Monitor calories burned with the Calorie Tracker
  • Customize your own playlist and routine
  • Tutorial mode lets you break down the moves to learn at your own pace
  • Follow along with the Zumba Fitness Trainers 
  • Hit music tracks from Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool and DCUP
  • Dance hands free with the Zumba Fitness belt (included) 
My thoughts: I love this game! It's like taking a dance class in your living room. I can choose from a variety of different dance styles with more mellow-high and upbeat music. I can also learn the moves step by step on my own pace. It also has trainers to follow so that you can watch to see what to do correctly. I can create a playlist of routines with music of my choice. It also has a progress tracker for me with includes calories burned, time played, and how well I've been doing. It also includes a belt so you can dance all you want-- hands free! I definitely recommend it!  

Will you try it out? XO Charlotte  

No comments:

Post a Comment