Saturday, February 18, 2012

Style Star: Olivia Wilde

I have recently been seeing some photos of celebrity Olivia Wilde, and I wanted to do a post on what a "Style Star" she is. I love the trends she takes, as well as the classic pieces she pulls off. Here are some of my favorites: 


Olivia Wilde in a Marchesa gown. I love the lace and the tiers on the bottom. 

Olivia Wilde in J. Mendel. I love the slit with the mix of cream and black. I love the pop of fuscia shoes. Her hair compliments it well, and her tan glows perfectly. 

Olivia Wilde in Monique Lhuiller. This classic black dress fits Olivia perfectly, while complimenting her shape. The last and cutout back adds dimension and adds something special to the dress. 


Overall, I really like Olivia's taste. She pulls everything off really well, and always look classic while adding her own flair to the outfit. Hope your weekend is fun! XO Charlotte 

2 comments:

  1. she's stunning! and I agree, she has amazing style :)

    please check out my blog and follow if you like

    http://myvogueobsession.blogspot.com.au

    xx janak'trina

    ReplyDelete