Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kardashian Fashion Guide: Part 2!

Next up for my Kardashian Fashion is.... KHLOE!! Khloe is fierce and really beats to her own drum. She doesn't care about other people's opinions. 

 HEAR ME ROAR!
 Khloe rocks this animal printed mullet dress. I think this flatters her, and adds a fierce pop! Khloe is glowing and looks confident. 

CASUAL & COZY:
I love this fall look: skinny jeans, boots, a darker shirt with a cozy sweater. I think everyone can pull off this look and it's super comfy for those days when you don't feel like dressing up, but it still looks effortless. 

NATURALLY DRAMATIC!
 I love this look because Khloe looks fresh, fun, non-oily, and naturally golden instead of being overly bronzy. She has a glossy pink lip, warm cheeks, and a golden eye with dramatic lashes! Overall, this look is gorgeous!

Hope you all enjoy :) I am having so much fun putting this series together! Please leave comments and requests below! Thanks(: 
XOXO Charlotte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment