Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Your Ultimate Kardashian Fashion Guide!

I love watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians, not only because of the drama, but also because of the fashion! Their style is really modern and upbeat. I'll be doing a series for the next five days featuring one of the girls: Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie. I'll be doing one best red carpet look, one best everyday look, and another best makeup look. First off is: KIM!


FIGURE FLATTERING:
 Kim Kardashian has pulled off many gorgeous looks, but with her amazing curves, I think this one flatters like nothing else! It's not the biggest risk, but it flatters very well and compliments her like it was made for her. 


CASUAL CHIC: 

I know that Kim has rocked sweaters, boots, and heavy jewelry, but this is just casual chic! She pulls this off so well! I love just the plain leggings and tank with the vintage jean vest and suede boots. This is something that I would want to wear, maybe change some pieces, but a very similar look is really cute! 


FLAWLESS FACE MAKEUP:


Kim usually rocks very bronzed skin, and a deep brown smokey eye. I like this because she has major lashes, but a very natural and flawless face. She looks like she has perfect skin, and not so much contouring, which can sometimes be overwhelming! Kim truly looked amazing on her big day!


I hope you all enjoyed my KIM look! Stay tuned for tomorrows look! Please leave comments, and reviews below! 
XOXO Charlotte (:

No comments:

Post a Comment