Friday, August 26, 2011

Back To School: Fashion Outfits

Hey Everyone! Sorry I've been MIA this week :( I was so busy getting ready for school, and counseling at a camp. I know a lot of you have already started school (leave a comment of when you start), but I start on September 1. This will be helpful to everyone even if you have already started!

The first thing I worry about is what I am going to wear for the first day. I have come up with a list of must have pieces that I advise everyone to have for back to school. Check out thee lovely links for my thoughts on pieces for back to school!

  • First off, JEANS! Everyone needs at least one pair of jeans. They go with everything, and are perfect to throw on when you sleep in late. I suggest getting at least 2 that are different styles and/or color. This pair from Forever 21 is adorable, inexpensive ($26), casual, but the distressing is still stylish. I also think having a nice skinny jean is good because you can convert it to casual and dressy. I love this pair from Nordstrom- and they're on sale!
  • The second necessity is sweaters. I think everyone should have one basic 3/4 length one. This black one from Nordstroms is perfect, I have one in black, gray, and other bright shades. I also think having a striped cardigan is great- especially if it has horizontal stripes because it slims the figure. I adore this one from Forever 21. When fall hits, you'll want something cozy to pair with skinny jeans and riding boots. This cozy knit sweater from Forever 21 is perfect! EXTRA: If you want to get something funky and patterned, I suggest animal print. This one from Forever 21 has a great pattern and it's still super soft!
  • Tees: I think you should have a majoraty of basic tees and then some dressy, fun ones. I love Aeropostale tees. They fit nicely and have different designs. They always have great deals like buy 2 for $12, or buy on get on 1/2 off. I specifically like they're scoop neck tees and this one is casual, yet girly. I also love striped tees! This one from Aeropostale compares to other expensive ones. I love this one in navy!
  • Skirts: Skirts are a fun way to dress up an outfit. Here are my favorite types: 
  • -Bodycon: solid color, floral, stripes and flowers, and tribal print. 
  • Coats: In fall and winter, you'll need some adorable cozy jackets! Here are some links to some cute ones: puffer, peacoat, and bomber. 
 I hope you all enjoyed this! I think stores like Forever 21, Aeropostale, and others are great for Back to School shopping. Look out for more back to school posts everyday! :) 
XOXO Charlotte <3 
P.S. Please check out my 50 follower giveaway!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment