Monday, August 8, 2011

Lovely Blogger Award!

I got this award from a really sweet girl named Clair! You can visit her blog here. I thank her so much for awarding this to me!

The rules:
  1. Link back to the person that awarded you this.
  2. Write seven random facts about yourself. 
  3. Award some lovely bloggers! 
Random Facts:
  1. I have 2 sisters. 
  2. I love the Summer I Turned Pretty series. 
  3. I've moved 8 times! 
  4. I'm seeing Selena Gomez in concert in September! 
  5. I wake up in the middle of the night and remember things-- I always need a pen and paper near my bed so I can write it down! 
  6. I have a pet dog named Toby <3 
  7. I live on the water! 
Thank you so much Clair for awarding me this! I award:

www.makeupaddict22.blogspot.com
www.menzbeauty.blogspot.com
www.eliseed.blogspot.com
www.lushluxelovely.blogspot.com

XOXO Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. hey, congrats on the award and congrats on reaching 50 followers :) nice blog, i'm following u, follow back?

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! Keep up the good work with your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'll check out your blog Candice!

    ReplyDelete