Friday, August 12, 2011

NYX on HauteLook Sale!

OMG!! I just found out that NYX cosmetics will be hosted on HauteLook!  I suggest you all check it out! They sell sets of products in the same color range, or product range (face, eyes, lips, nails). Some of the ones I am interested in are:
  • Sassy Diva Set (eyelashes & glue, Lip Laquer in Okie Dokie Artichokie, Trio Eyeshadow, Lip Pencil)
  • Neutral Babe Set (Eyelashes & Glue, Eye Pencil in Black, Trio Eyeshadow, Lipstick in Frosted Pink) 
  • Blooming Blush Set (Cream Blush: Boho Chic, Powder Blush: peach, Mosaic Blush: Spice) 
  • Concealer Set (Concealer Jar, Concealer Stick, Concealer Wand, Large Concealer Brush)
I advise everyone to check it out and look at the great deals. Most of these products range from $12-$20! Check it out and comment if you end up buying anything!
XOXO Charlotte

****P.S. I have bought everything for my 50 follower giveaway! I am having a difficulty transferring the pictures. Would you rather me use pictures from the internet, or wait and try to fix my camera issue? Thanks! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post! I will definitely have to sign up for hautelook. It will also be amazing to try out NYX finally.

    feelingorgeous.com

    ReplyDelete