Monday, August 29, 2011

NEW: Wishlist Page

Hey Girls! I have added a new tab to my blog: Wishlist! This tab will hold all the products or items I want. This is in no way a list of things I'm asking for. It's just where I can write down (and you all can see) the products that over time I can hopefully buy or try out. These are just products that I am interested in and want to try. Whenever I am able to buy one of the products I will keep it on the list, but simply cross it out. This is an easy way for you to see what new products I have bought, or some that I would like to buy. If you see one get crossed off the list, leave a comment on one of my posts asking if you want a review-- this will make it easier to see what posts you want me to feature. Have a amazing day <3
XOXO Charlotte
P.S. Please check out my 50 Follower Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment