Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back To School: Makeup Kit ($10!)


 Hi Girls :) I found this set at Sephora from Bare Escentuals for only $10! It comes with a adorable lipgloss, eyeshadow and eyeliner!

This is the Buxom lipgloss in Dolly. I love this dusky rose color. It's perfect for everyday, and feels minty refresh on your lips! It has a smooth non-sticky consistency and glides on really well. 

This is the loose shadow in the shade Starlight. This is a perfect golden bronze for an all over lid color. It's a great brightening wash of color, and has the perfect amount of shimmer. 

This is the eyeliner in Intense Black. I love this eyeliner (I might buy the full size!). A little goes a really long way and it glides on your lash line so well. It smudges and blends easily and has a really straight line. It is super easy to apply and works amazingly well!! *****

I think this package comes with a great kit for school (and affordable!). **Add a mascara if needed, and you have a perfect look for an everyday eye/lip. I will do a tutorial if you want- leave suggestions in the comments! Hope you enjoy :) XOXO Charlotte 
P.S. Check out my 50 follower giveaway! Ends Sept. 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment