Monday, August 29, 2011

Bartell Drugs Makeup Haul and Review!

Last week I stopped at Bartell Drugs because I noticed they were having a makeup sale! I decided to check it out, and ended up with a couple of products! 

 Maybelline Fit Me Powder: Ivory
Around $4      Grade: A+
I found this powder on clearance for around $4, which is about half off! I've seen a lot of adds for the Fit Me line, and decided I should try it. I've been using Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder for a long time- and it doesn't even compare! Fit me doesn't look cakey or make you look like a pale ghost. It mattifies while still giving you a natural glow. My friend and I both use this product (she has oily skin and I have dry). It works for both of us because it mattifies (which helps her oily skin), and it gives a flawless, glowy finish (which compliments my dry skin).





Revlon Quad: Not Just Nudes
40% OFF! About $4
Haven't Tried Yet
I was so excited to see Revlon products on 40% off! Although I haven't tried this yet, I will do a review on this soon! This is perfect for back to school if your looking for a makeup quad that comes with some easy to apply, neutral shades.


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: Milk
DEAL: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off! 
Grade: A
I have been looking for NYX everywhere and finally found it! I don't have an Ulta near me, so I was so happy to see Bartell's had NYX! I decided to get the raved about jumbo eye pencil in Milk! I love it has a base, it doesn't highlight as well, but it's good as an all over lid base, and inner corner brightening product!






NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: Iced Mocha
DEAL: Buy 1, Get 1, 50% off! 
Grade: A+
I decided to take advantage of the deal and get one more! I went with Iced Mocha because it's a great on the go lid color. It can be used alone or as a base. I just swiped this on one day and it looked really nice and put together. It blends really nicely and has the perfect smudging consistency!







I hope you enjoyed my haul! These are all perfect for back to school! Check out my new Wishlist page! Enjoy :) 
XOXO Charlotte
P.S. Please check out my 50 Follower Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment