Sunday, December 4, 2011

November Post Recall and Holiday Ideas!

Hey everyone! I was looking at my past posts and realized something: I have a post for everyday of November! I was so happy that I had one post for the 30 days of November. I know that I have been gone for a few days. I've been really busy, and getting into the holiday spirit has meant less blogging time :( I have some fun holiday ideas for you to try that I've been doing: 
  1. Go to a holiday festival! 
  2. Roam around the mall- no need to buy anything, just look at gift inspiration :) 
  3. ABC Family hosts the 25 days 'till Christmas movies-- watch as many as you can!! 
  4. Walk more. No need to get yourself down for skipping out on the gym. Walk around more and get fresh air! 
Happy Holidays! XOXO Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment