Monday, December 5, 2011

"KARDASHIAN KOLOR" Nail Collection


HI! Recently, Nicole by O.P.I. released a "KARDASHIAN KOLOR" Collection, obviously created by the Kardashians. They are inspired by Kim, Kris, Kourtney, Kendall, Kylie, and Khloe. Here are all of the colors: 
 Shades- Top (left to right): All Kendall-ed Up, Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely in Love, Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi, and Rainbow in the S-Kylie
Bottom (left to right): Disco Dolls, Listen to Your Momager!, Wear Something Spar-Kylie, It's All About the Glam, Follow we on Glitter, Kendall on the Katwalk, and My Empire...My Rules

These colors are available at Walmart. I know that they are great quality and want to try out a few. I'm thinking about either the dark navy, or bright red. What about you? 

XOXO Charlotte
P.S. Check out my Kardashian Fashion posts: 
Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie, and Kendall

2 comments: