- Lashblast Mascara from Covergirl: $6.94! This is an amazing mascara, and I reccomend it to everyone!
- NYX Cream Blushes: $6.50 each! Cream blushes usually don't price that low, and the NYX ones are really good quality.
- ELF Bronzer and Blush Duo: $3! I continue to rave about this product because not only is it $3, but it compares to the NARS Laguna and Orgasm Duo which is $40!
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip: $9.34! This shimmer strip is similar to MAC's All that Glitters ($14.50), except it comes with more than one shade, and ranges in color.
- Overall, you save about: $30!!!
- NYC Fuchsia Shock Creme: $1! This shade is the perfect barbie pink. It is really pigmented and only takes two coats. It might be the same quality as the Essie polish ($7.79-$8).
- Revlon Minted: $3.74! I absolutely love Revlon polishes! They are really pigmented and have a great price! It is as good or better than Essie's Absolutely Shore which ranges from $7.79-$8!
- Overall, you save about: $11.05!!