Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Review: Herbal Essences

I have been loving Herbal Essences hair shampoo and conditioner lately. I thought I would do a review on the pairs that I have tried.

 This is the None Of Your Frizziness shampoo and conditioner. This is great for hair that is frizzy, curly, or if you live in a climate that gets humid. I have wavy hair, and it's not completely frizzy, but parts of it are and this is really helpful. It holds my curls, and controls the frizz.

This is the featherweight shampoo and conditioner. I don't have hair meant for this, but my sister does, so I thought I would add my/her thoughts on this, that way people with thinner hair could find some suggestions. This is really nice. My sister has stick-straight hair, and this adds some volume and makes smooth.

 If you use a lot of heat on your hair, this is perfect for you! This is the Hello Hydration set. It's supposed to hydrate and moisturize your hair. If you use a lot of heat on your hair, this is going to moisturize it and keep it from getting dry.

This is the Totally Twisted set, made for waves and curls. I love this set and it holds my curls and after I use it, my waves are loose, but very defined. I love switching on and off with this set and the None Of Your Frizziness set because I remove frizz and define my curls, which is the perfect combination.

Overall, I am very impressed on Herbal Essences products. I love the packaging for this brand and on the back, they have fun quizzes, facts, and even links to DIYS or tutorials! I tend to switch up my shampoo and conditioner so that my hair doesn't become immune to the specialties of each product. If you want me to do hair reviews for different brands then I will. I a going to do reviews on styling products for my hair too! I hope you enjoyed this and have a fabulous day :)
XOXO Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment