Thursday, July 14, 2011

Would You Rather Tag: Beauty Edition!

I thought this would be a fun tag to do! Here's by answers:

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows because I could live without those, and I don't wear those everyday. I couldn't live without mascara!

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would rather never cut it again. I love long hair, and as for split ends, or frizz, I could find products to fix those.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I love wearing a coral cheek color, so I'd go with coral.

If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would spend it on clothes, because I am fine with the makeup I have- and makeup doesn't last as long as clothes do.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I would apply lipstick as eyeliner- unless the eyeliner was like fuscia, then i would do eyeliner as lipstick!

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
SEPHORA! It has a wider range of products!

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color, because I would want to switch up my eye color for the occasion, but i think a lip color could work with many things!

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I would wear winter clothes in summer, because where I live, the winters are freezing, so i would die if i wore summer clothes in the winter!

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I would wear bright nail polish. I love looking at my nails and seeing a fun, colorful polish!

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

I would give up my favorite lip product, because there are some eye products I can't live without!

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Pony tail! I could add a braid, or a twist to it!

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would rather never use lipgloss! I love having my nails painted!

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
I would sharpie them in, because i would look horrible with no eyebrows!

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I love makeup and nail polish! Can't decide... :P

I hope you enjoyed this! Feel free to write your answers in the comments! Enjoy <3 xoxo Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment