Sunday, July 24, 2011

This or That Tag: "Round 2"

Hey Everyone! There is know the This or That Tag "Round 2" going around on youtube and blogs. I thought I would join in and share my answers!

FASHION
Tribal or Aztec   Tribal!
Girly or boho   Girly!
Floral or paisley   Floral!
Chunky or single bracelet   Chunky bracelet!
Layered or single necklace   Layered Necklace!
Shoulder bag or wristlet   Shoulder Bag! 
Nude pumps or red heels   Nude Pumps!

MAKEUP
Volumnizing or lengthening mascara   Volumnizing Mascara
Smashbox or nars   Nars!
Foundation or tinted moisturizer   Foundation!
Cream blush or benetint   Cream Blush!
Liquid liner or gel liner   Liquid liner!
Highlighting or contour   Contouring!
Sephora or ulta   Ulta!
CVS or walgreens   Walgreens!
Touch up stick or liquid concealer   Liquid Concealer!
Tanning mousse or tanning bed   Tanning Mousse!

HAIR
Feathers or no feathers   Both! I have a feather, but I won't have it forever!
Curling wand or curling iron   Curling Wand!
Flat iron or blow dryer   Flat iron! (i use it more)
Messy bun or ponytail   I either like topknots or ponytails.
Braid or fishtail   Fishtail(: (If you want to see a tutorial, leave a comment below!)

NAILS
Nail stickers or traditional polish   Regular Polish
Sephora by OPI or OPI   OPI!!!!!
Mac polish or ulta brand nail polish   Ulta brand polish

Hope you enjoyed reading my answers! This was such a fun TAG, and more detailed than the original one. Comment below if you want a fishtail braid tutorial! Thanks for 30!!! I'll be doing a post about the giveaway with more details when I get closer to 50!
XOXO Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment