Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Favorites

This is my first favorites post! These are my favorite products for July!

 E.L.F Tone Correcting Concealer: Apricot Beige
I love this product! This is great for summer because it is sheer, but gives nice coverage. It is $1, and is great for the price! It hasn't broken me out, and I will be repurchasing this.
 E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush
This brush is $3, and works amazing! I absolutely love this brush! It buffs everything out nicely, and is super soft. The flat-top is great, and I recommend it to everyone.
 Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lipgloss
I am a big fan of Victoria Secret, and I cannot live without it! I love its texture and pigmentation. It's smooth, and not too sticky. This is $7, and works great!
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush: Peach Satin
This is my first cream blush, and I adore it. It's easy to apply, and blends great! It is really pigmented, and a little goes a long way! This is around $6, and is easily accessible!
Covergirl LashBlastFusion
I rave about this product all the time. This is my favorite mascara to date. The wand is not clumpy, and makes your lashed endless and very voluminous. It is waterproof, and does not smear off your face, yet it is easy to remove. For around $5, this mascara is amazing!
Loreal True Match Concealer
This is one of my favorite concealers. It covers nicely and blends great. It works well on under eye circles.
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer: Sun Dance
This bronzer works amazingly! It's very natural, yet so pigmented! It works great for contouring, and makes your skin have a nice tan glow!









I hope you enjoyed my July Favorites! Feel free to leave your favorites in the comments below! Thanks for 40 followers!!! I am so happy and thankful! I am doing a giveaway at 50- and we're getting so close! Thanks again!
XOXO Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment