Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Small Haul: VANS!

I really love Vans.. they are probably my favorite type of sneaker. I was in Famous Footwear (they sell Vans there) and the Vans section is really a hit or miss. They have really cute shoes, but the Vans section doesn't have many options. I came across this pair, and they were super adorable-- and on sale!
 This is the back of the vans. On the back portion, they are a aqua color. They are lined with a navy color, and navy laces.

 Now you can see the full shoe. The front part is a royal, indigo color. The inside has black and white polka dots-- so cute!

I thought this was such a good find! They were originally $45- but i got them for $25! Plus, it was buy one get one half off, so my sister got some converse! Hope you enjoyed :) xoxo Charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment