Friday, July 8, 2011

LashBlast Fusion Mascara Review!

I know that this mascara has received so many great reviews but I wanted to give my thoughts for those who are interested! I absolutely loved this mascara! There was no clumps, I loved the wand and the packaging is really nice. Your lashes are not clumping, and end up long and luscious! :)

This picture is of when i got the mascara for my recent birthday. (http://islandbeauty33.blogspot.com/2011/07/birthday-haul.html)


The packaging is really nice and the wand is amazing! The wand is really wide, which i haven't seen before. The bristles have no clumps and lengthen and adds volume to your lashes so well(: It is also waterproof which is great for summer! I wore this the whole day while swimming in a lake and my mascara did not smear or run the whole day! This was also really nice because not only did it not melt off, but when i was in the water, the mascara remained waterproof while keeping the lashes full and lengthened!

I hope you enjoyed this review. I have been super busy because of family visiting. In a couple of days I'll get back to writing a post daily. Enjoy<3 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment