Thursday, November 10, 2011

CMAs 2011: Carrie's Best Looks!

If any of you were watching, Carrie Underwood hosted the CMAs this year. She pulled out 11 glamorous looks. Here are my favorites: 

 I love this strapless, baby pink, sparkly dress. Its neckline is very unique, and if you look closely, the pattern has a different design. 

 I think dresses like these can only be pulled off in a specific way. I think she looks great! I like how the front doesn't ride up too much. The pattern is also super adorable. 

 Carrie mixes up a version of the sparkly mini. This dress consists of bronze, and gold sparkles. The shoulders are a new touch, and she wears it well. 

Who do you think stood out fashion wise? Please leave comments and requests below. 
XOXO Charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment