- works quickly
- won't over-dry skin
- clears pimples
- reduces redness and blemish size
- Name: Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment
- Amount: 0.75 fluid oz.
- Price: $4.99-$6.99 (depending on where you purchase)
- Where to Buy: Any Drugstore
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment Review
The formula is like a translucent gel. The first time you use it, it will have a warm, burning feeling. After using it for awhile, the feeling will go away. I actually liked it, so it really depends.
Does it actually work?
The product does work. It doesn't work overnight, but a little will reduce the blemish size. A warning is to not use it on areas that are dryer. I have pretty normal skin, but on the dry ares, it can cause skin to irritate and even peel. Sometimes, I'll mix it into a base of makeup in the morning, that will help reduce redness during the day.
How to Use It
Just squeeze the tube and apply! NOTE: A little goes a long way!!!!! Although it'll reduce redness, over applying with cause redness, and dry, roughness!
I think the packaging is actually cute. I also like the squeeze tube because you get the most out of the product.
- comes with a lot of product
- works well when used correctly
- reduces pimple size overnight
- easily accessible
- can cause redness and roughness when over applying