Friday, November 11, 2011

Geek Charming: Sarah Hyland

Okay, so I have an obsession for the show, "Modern Family." It cracks me up, and my family loves watching it together. One of the cast members, Sarah Hyland, happens to be a style star, and cute celeb. She'll be starring tonight in Disney's Geek Charming. Her costar is Matt Prokop (HSM 3). They crush on each other in the movie, and they are real life BF/GFs! Here are some cute pics of her, along with her BF! 

 Sarah looks so cute. I love her dress, along with her deep set eyes! SO cute(: 

 A bit more casual- but they still make an adorable couple. I love Sarah's laid back over sized sweater, ripped jeans, and biker boots!

Sharing a laugh, the couple looks great at the Emmys. Sarah's one-shoulder dress is to die for, and they make a cute pair. Plus, her makeup looks stunning (view here for close up!).

Hope you found this post fun! I love Sarah, and hope to do a post more on her. I would love to do a series on her makeup, hair, and style. Please leave comments and requests on what you think.  Don't forget to check her out in her new moving, Geek Charming!
XOXO Charlotte! 
P.S. Happy 11-11-11!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE her dress in the last picture! <3
    My blog is www.celestecohen.blogspot.com... when I get to 50 followers, I'll be announcing an awesome giveaway, so I'd love it if you could follow me? :D
    Thanks so much !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her dress too! I'll check out your blog, and see if I like it(:

    ReplyDelete