Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Toning Tip: Lions, Tigers, and STAIRS oh my!


Hey! I have a new toning tip for you: STAIRS! They are your best/worst friend. First off, they are crazzzzy good for you! Secondly, they burn like crazy. I was taking a break from running after consistently going several days in a row after my race. There is a set of 100 endless steps in my town, and asked my dad to drive me over there so that I could do some sets. They are super easy to do, and you don't even need to change into anything super exercisy. I did five sets totaling to over 1200+ steps up and down. I made sure to run up the stairs and cooled down on the walk back. They instantly get your blood flowing and made me heat up. If you want to try something to get pumped, and want fast results than I suggest this.
XOXO Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess. I have just been looking at some blogs and I LOVE yours! I'm your newest follower. If you would like, PLEASE stop by my blog and check it out. If you like it, please follow, or at lease leave a little comment! That would be GREAT! XoXo Nicole Mariana

    www.romanianprincess.com

    ReplyDelete