PROs about this recipe:
- makes a gigantic serving for shhhh... 40 calories!
- easy to make using accessible ingredients
- tastes great!
- add up the calories by making it into different versions
VOLUME ICE CREAM
(makes 1 huge serving!)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- very scant 1/16 tsp salt (don’t omit)
- sweetener (such as 1 stevia packet or 1T sugar)
- 1 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened Silk. See below for substitution notes.)
- optional: add-ins such as fruit, peanut butter, chocolate sauce, ect.
When made with almond milk, the texture is very creamy. You can easily switch it out for Fat Free milk, or coconut milk. If you still want to keep it low calorie, lessen the amount of milk added.
- Calories: 40
- Fat grams: 3
- Sugar grams: 0