Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ELF Wishlist!

I receive emails from ELF Brand Makeup all the time. Sometimes I delete them, and other times I check it out to see any good deals. I was scrolling through their website and found some "Wishlist" items. I thought I would be fun to post about. These are only ELF products, but if you would like more from different brands, or overall, than I'll create more! 

 E.L.F. Essential Holiday Liquid Eyeliner Collection: $3
Includes: 
-Silver
-Black
-Copper Glitter

I've been looking for some glitter liners, and this set looks perfect!

E.L.F. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Warm: $5

 Includes: 

-32 sleek shadows

For only $5, you get a palette, and mirror. This is not only a great deal, but is an amazing gift!





 E.L.F. Studio Shimmer Gloss Set: $5

Includes Shades: 

-Victoria, Miami, Pink, Houston, and New York City 

You get 5 studio lip glosses, in one adorable set- how cute! They range from a shimmer, peach, strawberry, fuscia, to bright berry. They are regularly $3 each, and in this set, you get each one for $1. You're saving $10! 





All these wishlist products are making me long for Christmas. This was fun and I hope to do more! XOXO Charlotte

 

No comments:

Post a Comment