Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Slim-Down: Day 1!

Halloween is one week away! All the costumes and celebrating is so much fun- but the candy, and sugar overload can make you bloat and feel guilty. Each day until Halloween, I'll be posting a tip to stay on track before the night of Trick-or-Treating. 

  FIRST OFF: Stay on track! Believe you can do it! 
  1.  Don't starve yourself! Eat 5 small meals a day. If you eat with moderation, you'll feel full without overloading. All you need to worry about is empty calorie treats.
  2. Usually for my meals, I stay out with something healthy and something that gives me energy. For sides, stay away from things like chips, bread, salad dressing, and snack-like things (EX: nuts).  I suggest fruit. It has a satisfying taste, while giving you vitamins. Grapefruit is light and burns fat! If you don't like grapefruit, apples and bananas will work instead.  
I hope you found this helpful- stay on track! Look out for Day 2 tomorrow! 
XOXO Charlotte!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post! I always feel guilty after I go trick-or-treating, because I eat to much candy! ;)

    KV :)

    ReplyDelete