- Instantly soaks up excess oil and dirt
- Removes shine
- Won't smudge or ruin your makeup
- Sheets will feel silky and smoother than paper
- Name: Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets
- Amount: 50 sheets
- Price: $3.99-$4.99 (depending on where you purchase)
- Where to Buy: Any Drugstore
Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets Review
The sheets are soft and have a smooth texture. They're thin absorb oil really well.
How to Use It
You take out a sheet, and dab it onto the specific area of your face. Make sure to NOT rub. Instead of using several for your face, use one, and evenly dab around your face with sheet. Apply to wherever you feel greasy, typically your T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin).
The packaging is nice. It's very compact and easy to take around. When you open it, one sheet will automatically slide out onto the sticky edge on the other flap.
It's around $4.50 for a pack of 50 sheets. That is a pretty good deal! You're getting one sheet for about $0.09. These are also usually on sale, so you can find a good deal!
- Instantly removed oil and grease
- Doesn't smudge or ruin makeup
- Quality sheets and packaging
- You can't reuse the sheets