Saturday, October 29, 2011

REVIEW: Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets

Blotting paper is an amazing invention. A portable sheet that soaks up dirt and sweat without smudging your makeup- WOW! I've tried various brands, but I wanted to check out Clean & Clear because most of the products from this brand that I use, work out well.  I keep these with me at school, especially for P.E./Gym. If I get sweaty, or oily, I can easily use these to soak it up, and help prevent breakouts. Without these, the oils get into your skin, mixed with the makeup, which can cause breakouts. These have not only been a life saver, but have also cleared up my skin! 















http://www.swatchandlearn.com
 CLAIMS: 
  • Instantly soaks up excess oil and dirt
  • Removes shine
  • Won't smudge or ruin your makeup 
  • Sheets will feel silky and smoother than paper
KEY POINTS: 
  • Name: Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets 
  • Amount: 50 sheets
  • Price: $3.99-$4.99 (depending on where you purchase) 
  • Where to Buy: Any Drugstore
Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets Review
Sheets

The sheets are soft and have a smooth texture. They're thin absorb oil really well.
How to Use It

You take out a sheet, and dab it onto the specific area of your face. Make sure to NOT rub. Instead of using several for your face, use one, and evenly dab around your face with sheet. Apply to wherever you feel greasy, typically your T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin).

Packaging

The packaging is nice. It's very compact and easy to take around. When you open it, one sheet will automatically slide out onto the sticky edge on the other flap.

Price

It's around $4.50 for a pack of 50 sheets. That is a pretty good deal! You're getting one sheet for about $0.09. These are also usually on sale, so you can find a good deal!

PROS                                                                               
  • Instantly removed oil and grease
  • Doesn't smudge or ruin makeup
  • Inexpensive
  • Quality sheets and packaging 
  • Portable
CONS
  • You can't reuse the sheets
I hope you enjoyed this review! I tried to be very detailed, and try a new setup. Please tell me what you think! XOXO Charlotte

    1 comment:

    1. I love these and use them all the time. Although I haven't had to use them as much since I'm using some products that cut down on the amount of oil on my face.

      Blog: http://amieejoy.blogspot.com/

      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Product-Junkies-Blog/126452990791250

      Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Amiee716

      ReplyDelete