Thursday, October 6, 2011

September Favorites!

I know it's a little late- but here goes! 

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: Iced Mocha
With school starting, I've been loving this because It's an allover product! I can swipe it on my lids and blend, use it on my lash line, or darken up a look! It's very inexpensive and worth every penny!! 













 Covergirl: LashBlast Fusion
I've raved about this like crazy! I love this for school because it gives defined, voluminous lashed! No clumps, lots volume and major length! Plus it's waterproof, so there is no smudging! This is also really accessible at the drugstore. 
















LOREAL True Match Concealer
This concealer is amazing! I use it on blemishes and under-eye-circles. I use it everyday, sometimes without foundation/tinted moisturizer. I love the applicator, and bottle lasts forever! 

















BUXOM Lip Gloss in Dolly
I love this lip gloss because it's the perfect shade for everyday. I also love the minty fresh feeling it gives your lips! You can purchase this at Sephora. 














Please leave me your September Favorites below! 
XOXO Charlotte!!

2 comments:

  1. I have Iced Mocha too! I really LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Do you have any other jumbo pencils you reccomend? I also have milk, but I'm looking for more!(:

    ReplyDelete