First off, I would research. You can't just start doing random things thinking that you're working harder. Here are some resources that I suggest:
- Tone It Up! They're super helpful and very relatable!
- Real Age! They have amazing tips, from health to fitness!
- Eat This Not That! Tips on making healthier meal choices.
- Eat the same breakfast and lunch daily. People who minimize food choices usually weigh less.
- Don't starve yourself. If your hungry, have a snack. The only limits are watching what you eat, and the proportions.
- Snack on vegetables, fruits, nuts, and whole grain and wheat products. Fiber helps control cravings so try to eat 1 serving of fiber when you're starting out.
- Ask a friend or family member to help you. Sometimes it works out better when you have others with you to encourage you.
- You can ask others to go for a walk, or an exercise class with you. You're getting in a workout, and you're having fun!
Please leave comments if you enjoyed this post or not. I would like to know if you would like more! Please leave requests below. Hope you enjoy(: