Monday, October 3, 2011

Toning Tip: Health Plan!

Hi(: I'm back into doing my Toning Tips! I want to do a Health Series, on getting back into a healthy routine to look and feel better. Over the last couple of months I've been trying really hard to feel more confident and push myself. I'll share my tips, and depending on the reviews- I'll continue! 

First off, I would research. You can't just start doing random things thinking that you're working harder. Here are some resources that I suggest: 
Those are only a few! Research it and find more! 


EATING PLAN: 
  1. Eat the same breakfast and lunch daily. People who minimize food choices usually weigh less. 
  2. Don't starve yourself. If your hungry, have a snack. The only limits are watching what you eat, and the proportions. 
  3. Snack on vegetables, fruits, nuts, and whole grain and wheat products. Fiber helps control cravings so try to eat 1 serving of fiber when you're starting out. 
ADD SUPPORT: 
  1. Ask a friend or family member to help you. Sometimes it works out better when you have others with you to encourage you.
  2. You can ask others to go for a walk, or an exercise class with you. You're getting in a workout, and you're having fun!
REMEMBER!! Waist is more important that weight!! Ditch the scale, and try on a pair of jeans. If they feel looser, than you're working hard. Achieve to feel better that be unsatisfied by a specific number. You can also measure your waist for more accuracy. The ideal waist measurement for women are 32 1/2 or less.

Please leave comments if you enjoyed this post or not. I would like to know if you would like more! Please leave requests below. Hope you enjoy(:
XOXO Charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment