Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Style Star Series: Julianne Hough Part 1

Julianne does it all- dancing, singing, and acting. Here's her biggest style hits: 

In my opinion, I love this dress on Julianne. Only her toned figure could pull it off. It is a love or hate piece, but I personally love! The color highlights her tan, and is girly, with a spice of edge. 

 This casual outfit that Julianne is wearing is so cute! It is something that anyone can wear, and is simple. It's pieces are accessible. She's wearing a basic tank with a knit cardi. She's pairing that with some slightly-distressed boyfriend jeans, and some flats. I love her dog! P.S. That's the same kind of dog I have!!

Footloose! Her new movie looks great, and I'm excited to see it! In it, she usually sports dark camis, shorts with cute belts, vests, and boots. Her accessories are very casual and include feathers. 

Hope you enjoyed this! Julianne is very inspirational, and has great style! I'll be posting Part 2 tomorrow featuring her makeup and beauty. Please leave requests and comments below!
XOXO Charlotte(:





No comments:

Post a Comment